Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Who is Debra Feldman!

I sit here, bothered. I am bothered by many things. After all that we've been through and now this book.... In my quest to reveal who Debra Feldman is, and if she wrote a book. I am also here to expose. There seems to be a raging war, a war of ideas, and ideals. The question is not who will win, but a much deeper question, a question of yachdus.

It seems like the initial fight started when a certain blog that promotes pritzus (and I am not afraid to say which blog this is, or WHO is running this blog). I will expose all.

Jacob Gluck. Who is he? What does he write? Who does he write for?
Shoulem Deen. WHy is he upset at the writers of unpios? I also must ask, if footsteps behind this? Is this yet another dirty trick of theirs to tell yiddin what to do?
I happen to have a friend, that knows Shoulem Deen from his days a skvar. They said thatalthough he was educated, he became a OTD. HE is well well connected to Hellen Winston, who is also a yid. How much more do I need to reveal before they stop.
- Deen is OTD that means that he is NO LONGER FRUM!!! He LEFT Skvar, and was kicked out. Do we need ppl like this? How much more do yiidin havata go through until we learn that sinass chinum DESTROYED the bais hamikdosh. I've been through that web, and it's full of holes. Much like Feldmans ppl wanna tell all the yiddin. I cannot write anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment