Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Exposing The Trogan OTD

We know that many in our kehillah are really not that frum. In Poland they weren't exposed, but that was before the war loy alainuh. Since we're living in America, and it has it's own set of challenges, as I will mention later in this article. I am here to set the record strait and reveal all the lies. Rav Brach from Monsey is actually a closeted OTD person. Rav Brach, who claims to be a rov because of his official "Smicha" that he got from Beir Hagolah in 1985 is actually a closetedatheist that doesn't believe in klala yisroel. HE believes in SINAS YISROEL.
Another person I will expose today is a famous rov, Rav Twersky. When I was trying to give my wife a get I called him 3 TIMES!!! He failed to respond to my emails. I tried, and tried, and even said extra tehilim. How much more can a person ask.

I am not afraid of backlash.

Rav Broiyer from Lakewood has a son that is OTD, and so does Twerski from bp.
This list will get longer...

No comments:

Post a Comment