Thursday, February 23, 2012

Yemin Hashem- Bringing to light who they are

They work all around us, like in cave. IT's a big nebach that hashem didn't yet punish all the fake frum ppl, and let the Anti-semits live. I have several friends that feed me the information on how to expose all the OTD and their various ways of sinas yisroel.

NOT FRUM PEOPLE ARE LIKE GOYIM! THEY DON'T STAND A CHANCE IN THE FIGHT THAT WE ARE UP AGAINST! TESHUVA YOU SHOULD DO AND YOU WON'T BE EXPOSED.
Debra Feldman cames from a home that other ppl didin't come from. I have information that ANOTHER otd person is gonna WRITE ANOTHER BOOK! This is happening right under our noses.... How can we let it happen????

I personally know a story of a mashgiach that was otd, and when they found out he was fired. I'll never know how many yiddin had less ahavas yisreol because of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment